Does your home need repairs?
The Mayor and Township Committee invite you to apply to the Pittsgrove Township Housing Rehabilitation Program.
You can receive up to $17,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation)
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Remediation
- And more!
If you live in Pittsgrove Township, own your home (including manufactured/mobile homes) and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) deferred loan.
- There are no monthly payments.
- The loan is not due payable until sale or transfer of title.
- A professional inspector oversees the rehabilitation process.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This Housing Rehabilitation Program is sponsored by the Township of Pittsgrove
Financial assistance for the housing rehabilitation program is made possible by a grant from the N.J. Dept. of Community Affairs, Division of Housing and Community Resources, Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Program, Governor Philip Murphy and Commissioner Sheila Oliver. Funding for the State’s CDBG program was provided by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development, State Community Development Block Grant Program.