Does your home need repairs?
The Township of Mount Holly invites you to apply for home improvement funds.
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO $15,000 IN REPAIRS!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation)
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Remediation
- And more!
If you live in Mount Holly, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) deferred loan.
- There are no monthly payments.
- A professional inspector oversees the rehabilitation process.
FUNDING IS LIMITED-SO DON’T WAIT!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is sponsored by the Township of Mount Holly.
Financial assistance for the housing rehabilitation program is made possible by funding from the N.J. Dept. of Community Affairs, Division of Housing and Community Resources, Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Program, Governor Philip Murphy and Commissioner Sheila Oliver. Funding for the State’s CDBG program was provided by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development, State Community Development Block Grant Program.