Does your home need repairs?
The Township of Manchester is launching its new Manchester Home improvement Program and invites you to apply
You can receive up to $25,000 in repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in Manchester Township, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period
Don’t miss this great opportunity.
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-642-4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the popularity of the Manchester Township Home Improvement Program, there is a waiting list at this time. Your pre-application will add you to the waiting list. While on the waiting list, you do not need to take any further action. A full application will be sent to you once your place on the waiting list is reached. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please note: Co-ops and Mobile Home Park Units are Ineligible for Program Assistance
This Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Township of Manchester