Does your home need repairs?
The Village invite you to apply to South Orange Village’s NEW Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $10,000 in repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating & Electrical
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in South Orange Village, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
(Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There is no monthly payment
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, or if you do not have internet access, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Village of South Orange and funded by collected development fees.