The Mayor and Borough Council invites you to apply to Roselle Park’s new Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $20,000 for repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And More!
If you live in Roselle Park, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period.
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Funding is limited – so don’t wait!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Roselle Park