Does your home need repairs?
Mayor Janice Mironov and the Township Council invite you to apply to the East Windsor Township Housing Rehabilitation Program
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation)
- And more!
(income limits updated annually)
- East Windsor Township is applying to the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. (DCA) for funds to assist homeowners with their home repair needs.
- As part of the application, it is imperative to demonstrate eligible homeowners’ interest and housing repair needs.
- The Township must determine five eligible households to be included as part of the DCA application.
- These first five eligible households will receive priority processing when funds become available.
First Come, First Served! Take the First Step!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is sponsored by East Windsor Township. East Windsor Township has retained Community Grants, Planning & Housing, LLC (CGP&H) to prepare the Township’s application to the DCA.
Financial assistance for East Windsor program is made possible by a grant from the N.J. Dept. of Community Affairs, Division of Housing and Community Resources, Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Program, Governor Philip Murphy and Commissioner Sheila Oliver. Funding for the State’s CDBG program was provided by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development, State Community Development Block Grant Program.