DOES YOUR HOME NEED REPAIRS?
APPLY TO THE NEW BRUNSWICK HOME IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM!
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO $30,000 IN REPAIRS!
Eligible Improvements Include:
- Roof Replacement
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Repairs
- Property Water/Sewer Lines
- Foundation Repairs
- Weatherization: Windows/Insulation
- Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction
- Disability Accessibility Improvements
- If your total household income is less than the income limits below, you may be eligible to participate in the program. (Income limits updated annually)
Existing and future tenants must also be income eligible for rental units to participate.
There is no cost to apply
Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if you keep title and occupancy for a 10-year period after the rehabilitation work.
A professional inspector oversees the process.
Available to eligible 1 and 2-family homeowners in New Brunswick
Assisted rentals must follow program guidelines for income and maximum rent allowed for the 10 ten lien period. Rents may increase annually based on State issued rates
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or email email@example.com.