Does your home need repairs?
The Mayor and the Borough Council invite you to apply to the NEW Lincoln Park Home Improvement Program!
You can receive up to $20,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Windows and Insulation
- And more!
If you live in Lincoln Park, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually.)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten-year forgivable loan.
- There is no monthly payment.
- The loan is not due payable until sale or transfer of title.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
First Come, First Served, Take the First Step!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-366-9010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms