Does your home need repairs?
The Mayor and Council invite you to apply to the new Florham Park Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $35,000 in repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating & Electrical
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in Florham Park, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
(Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Florham Park and funded by collected development fees.