Does your home need repairs?
The Borough invites you to apply to Oakland’s NEW Home Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $30,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Windows and Insulation
- Plumbing System Components
- And more!
If you live in Oakland, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
Income limits updated annually.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
- There is no monthly payment.
The Program is first come first served. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at (609) 664-2781 or email email@example.com.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms.
This program is sponsored by the Borough of Oakland and funded by Developer Fees.