Does your home need repairs?
The Borough invites you to apply to Ridgefield’s NEW Home Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $24,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Windows and Insulation
- Plumbing System Components
- And more!
If you live in Ridgefield, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program.
Income limits updated annually.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) deferred loan with no monthly payment.
- The loan is not due payable until upon sale or transfer of title.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
The Program is first come first served. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Representative, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or email email@example.com.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms.
This program is sponsored by the Borough of Ridgefield and funded by Developer Fees.