Does your home need repairs?
The Borough of Glen Rock invites you to apply to the NEW Glen Rock Borough Home Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $15,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in Glen Rock Borough, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
Income limits updated annually.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
The program is first come, first served. Take the first step!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-366-9010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding is also available for rental properties. Landlords may call for terms.
This Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Glen Rock.