DOES YOUR HOME NEED REPAIRS?
Norristown invites homeowners to apply to the Norristown Housing Rehabilitation Program
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO $40,000 IN REPAIRS!
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (Windows, Insulation)
- Lead Paint Remediation
- And more!
If you own and occupy a single family home in Norristown and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program. (2015 Income Limits)
- There is no cost to apply
- There is no monthly payment
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) forgivable ten (10) year loan for owner occupied single family homes
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Please contact the Norristown Department of Planning and Municipal Development at (610) 270-0451 for a pre-application and to get on the program’s waiting list.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is sponsored by the Municipality of Norristown