Does your home need repairs?
Township of Stafford invites you to apply to the Stafford Township Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $25,000 in repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (Windows, Insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in Stafford Township, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-642-4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Township of Stafford