Does your home need repairs?
The Borough of Park Ridge invites you to apply to the Park Ridge Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $22,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Plumbing and Sanitary Plumbing
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Heating System
- Electrical System
If you live in Park Ridge, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period following the program’s rehabilitation work.
- A professional inspector will oversee the entire process.
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-642-6081 or E-mail email@example.com.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Park Ridge