Does your home need repairs?
The City of Hoboken invites you to apply to the NEW Hoboken Housing Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $24,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Plumbing System Components
- And more!
If you live in Hoboken, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually.)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period.
The program is first come, first served. Take the first step!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Representative at 609-642-4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms
This Program is sponsored by the City of Hoboken and funded by development fees.