Does your home need repairs?
The Borough of Hillsdale invites you to apply to the NEW Hillsdale Home Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $15,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Plumbing System Components
- And more!
If you live in Hillsdale, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
Income limits updated annually.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- A professional inspector oversees the process.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period.
The program is first come first served. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Representative, Brittany Sanchez at 609-642-4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Program is sponsored by the Borough of Hillsdale and funded by development fees.