Does your home need repairs?
Mayor Kane and the Borough Council invite you to apply to the Freehold Borough Housing Rehabilitation Program
If you live in Freehold Borough, own your home and your total household income falls below the income limits, you may be eligible to participate in the Program. Up to $17,000 is available to eligible homeowners for approved repairs.
Eligible Work Includes:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System
- Sanitary Plumbing
- Water and Sewer Hookups
- Repair to help weatherize your home
- Remodeling to provide wheelchair accessibility
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if you keep title and occupancy for a 10-year period after the rehabilitation work.
- Funds are also available for rental units. Landlords should call the Program Administrator for additional information regarding the terms for rental units.
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Freehold