Does your home need repairs?
Mayor Hector C. Lora and the City Council invite you to apply to the City of Passaic Housing Rehabilitation Program
You can receive up to $40,000 in repairs
Additional Funds for multi-family properties
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing system components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Lead-based Paint Remediation
- And more!
If you are an owner-occupied one-to-four family house and your total household income is less than the income limits below, you may be eligible to participate in the Program. Existing and future tenants must also be income eligible for rental units to participate. Income limits for renters are lower than those below. Contact the Program for more information. (Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period
Funding is limited – so don’t wait!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is sponsored by the City of Passaic