Does your home need repairs?
The Township of Abington Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program is Underway
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating & Plumbing
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Lead Hazard Reduction
- And more!
If you live in the Township of Abington, own and occupy your single family home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually.)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a $25,000 grant, with a no interest (0%) forgivable loan for the remaining balance of funds needed for repairs
- There is no monthly payment
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. For more information, to place your name on the waiting list, or if you do not have internet access, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-642-4992 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program is sponsored by the Township of Abington.