Does your home need repairs?
Montgomery Township (NJ) is now creating a waiting list to determine local interest in a a municipally sponsored Home Improvement Program
Up to $20,000 available as a forgivable loan to eligible households
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Electrical System
- Heating System
- Plumbing System Components
- Foundation / Structural
- Weatherization (Windows, Insulation, etc.)
If you live in Montgomery Township (NJ), own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period following the program’s rehabilitation work
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Township of Montgomery