Is your roof leaking?
Do you need new windows?
Are your heating or electrical systems not working properly, outdated or unsafe?
The Mayor and Township Committee invite you to apply to the Maplewood Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $20,000 in repairs!
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating System
- Electrical System
- Plumbing and Sanitary plumbing
- Water and Sewer hookups
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc)
If you live in Maplewood, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually)
- Funds are provided as a no interest(0%)ten year forgivable loan.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period following the program’s rehabilitation work.
- Call for rental property funding terms.
Funding is limited-so don’t wait!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail email@example.com.