The Township of Livingston invites you to apply to the Home Improvement Program
You can receive up to $25,000 for repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And More!
If you live in Livingston Township, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program. (Income limits updated annually)
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan.
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period.
- A professional inspector oversees the process
Funding is limited – so don’t wait!
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2781 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding also available for rental properties – Landlords to call for terms
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Township of Livingston