Does your home need repairs?
The Township of Howell invites you to apply to the Howell Township Home Improvement Program.
You can receive up to $18,000 in repairs
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Heating and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing System Components
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- And more!
If you live in Howell Township, own your home, and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may qualify to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period
Don’t miss this great opportunity.
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Mobile Home Park Units are Ineligible for Program Assistance
This Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Township of Howell