Does your home need repairs?
The Borough invites you to apply to the Bound Brook Home Improvement Program
Up to $18,000 available as a forgivable loan to eligible households
Eligible uses of the funds include replacement or repair to:
- Plumbing and Sanitary Plumbing
- Weatherization (windows, insulation, etc.)
- Heating System
- Electrical System
- Water and Sewer Hookups
If you live in Bound Brook, own your home and your total gross annual household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) ten year forgivable loan
- There are no monthly payments and the loan is forgiven if the homeowner maintains title and occupancy for a ten year period following the program’s rehabilitation work
- Call for rental property funding terms
Don’t miss this great opportunity
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing at 609-664-2783 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home Improvement Program is sponsored by the Borough of Bound Brook