Does your home need repairs or major systems replaced?
The City invites you to participate in the Beverly Home Improvement Program
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO $15,000 IN REPAIRS!
Eligible Improvements Include:
- Heating System
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Sanitary Plumbing
- Water and Sewer Hookups
- Repairs to weatherize your home
- Remodeling to provide wheelchair accessability
If you live in Beverly, own your home and your total household income falls below the income limit for your household size, you may be eligible to participate in the Program.
- There is no cost to apply and it does not affect your credit score.
- Funds are provided as a no interest (0%) deferred loan.
- The loan is not due payable until upon sale or transfer of title.
- There are no monthly payments.
- A professional inspector oversees the rehabilitation process.
Don’t miss this great opportunity. Funds are available on a first-come first–serve basis.
Submit an easy one page pre-application from the top bar of this website’s home page. If you have additional questions, please contact the Program Administrator, Community Grants Planning & Housing (CGP&H) at 609-664-2783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is sponsored by the City of Beverly
Financial assistance for the housing rehabilitation program is made possible by funding from the N.J. Dept. of Community Affairs, Division of Housing and Community Resources, Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Program, Governor Philip Murphy and Commissioner Sheila Oliver. Funding for the State’s CDBG program was provided by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development, State Community Development Block Grant Program.